Five for Friday | October 30th

Linky_F4FBanner

#1

This week in maths we’ve been learning about sharing and fractions. We used play dough and lots of IWB activities to model halves and quarters.

Slide01

Slide02

#2

This week I pulled out my Halloween decorations to decorate the front hall at home. I love Halloween!

Slide03 Slide04 Slide05

#3

Set-up my annual classroom spiderweb on the floor. It’s a novelty, what can I say?!

Slide13

#4

Special treats for the kiddos. Decorated mandarins and some stickers in a cute little bag.

Slide07 Slide08

#5

Today we decorated two pumpkins. For many kids it was the first time they’ve ever touched the insides of the pumpkin, too (which is always hilarious). One bat, one witch.

We also learnt about adjectives and described the inside and outside of the pumpkin.

So proud of the kiddos. They did an awesome job!

Slide12 Slide09 Slide10 Slide11

1. I love the spider web on the rug. My kids would be jealous of all your Halloween decorations. That’s awesome.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

2. LOVE your halloween decs! Your treats for the kiddos are super cute too, I love the faces on the mandarins, I came across pics of them on pinterest a little while back and fell in love with the idea! Your decorated pumpkins look adorable!

3. I love that spider web and your cute Halloween treats!