Five for Friday (Oct 2nd, 2015)

Linky_F4FBanner

I’m linking up with Kacey for this week’s Five for Friday!

#1

It’s nearly the end of term holidays here in Melbourne, so I’ve spent a lot of time cuddling this little cutie who just loves snuggling with his humans or any blankets that happen to be lying around!

Slide3

#2

I have an amazing friend in Philedelphia who I swap goodie boxes with about twice a year. Her goodie box for me arrived on Tuesday and it was full to the brim with cookies, tea, candy, Halloween goodies and handmade crafts. I am very humbled and blessed to have such a wonderful friend. Although it’s going to take me a while to eat through these goodies, methinks!

Slide5

#3

I met up with me team leader this week just to have a drink and catch up and we went to Laurent and had these amazing raspberry cheesecakes!

Slide4

#4

Halloween is my absolute favourite holiday of the year (can’t help it, sorry!) and I’ve been busy decking out my planner for October including making these super fun Halloween-themed paperclips. I even made a video tutorial for you all!

Slide6

#5

I’ve also made a tutorial for DIY Confetti that you can check out on my crafty blog if you’re curious. I think this is just perfect for making your own personalised confetti for all sorts of events (or for school!) and it’s cheap and pretty easy to do, too!

Slide2

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Sig_NewBlog2014

1. I LOVE that you and your friend swap goodie boxes. How fun!!! I think I need to find a friend to do that with. And you planner is ADORABLE!!!!
    My Fabulous Class

• Aw, thank you so much! My friend and I started doing it last year and it’s just become a thing. We collect bits and pieces that are either uniquely Australian or American and then anything else that we find interesting/fun. It’s a nice way to learn about each other and the places we’re from.

2. Those goodies looked amazing. Love your diary photos too