Five for Friday (5th June, 2015)

| 0 comments

Linky_F4FBanner

I’m linking up with Kacey for this week’s Five for Friday linky party!

#1

I had my nails done again this weekend. Same colour as last time, but added a fun foil detail just for interest. Loving these colours!

Slide1

#2

Every week in Investigations, we have a fine motor table. This week we were exploring letters (using Victorian Modern Cursive font) with glass beads and mirrors. What started as letter practise, turned into word practise with some of my kiddos deciding they could go that one step further!

Slide2

#3

This week we read a favourite picture storybook – Herman and Rosie. If you’ve never read it, I highly recommend it. It’s just a beautiful story about inevitable friendship set amidst a big city (New York, for the curious). We also did a fun book craft following it, creating a big city scene with newspaper buildings on dark cover paper and adding our Herman and Rosie characters to the rooftops!

Slide3

#4

Today was Happy Hats, Headbands and House T-Shirts day at school while we celebrated the letter/sound /h/. These are my Minnie ears that I wear during Guided Reading/small group time so students know that my attention is focused on my small group. Today they got a full-day work-out (along with funny looks from the staff when I walked into the staffroom with them still on!).

Slide4

#5

Last week I finally got my new blog – The Noveltea Corner – up and running. It’s especially for my planners, craft hobbies, Youtube channel and Etsy store. I’d love for you to stop by, say hello and follow along with my crafty journey. (I’d also love for you to link me to your craft blogs if you have one!)

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 7.36.26 pm

Slide5I hope you’ve had a wonderful week! <3

Stef xx