Five for Friday – May 29th

| 0 comments

Linky_F4FBanner

#1

Last weekend I knuckled down and actually managed to Project Life the entirety of May (up to last Sunday) in my 6×8 album. 18 pocket pages done! I feel really proud of myself! I used Studio Calico and Messy Box supplies, along with some ephemera I’d collected throughout the month.

If you’re interested in following my crafty life, I’ve started up a brand new blog – The Noveltea Corner. It’s only new, but I’d love to see you over there!

Slide5

#2

A very pretty sunset this week. Love the colours!

Slide1#3

I found this magazine this week – it’s a book for paper lovers. Everything inside it – except for a short introduction section – is PAPER. Notepaper, craft paper, paper dolls, envelopes, stickers, banners, ephemera/cut-outs, etc. If you’re of a crafty-mindset, you’d love this!

Slide2#4

One of the jobs I loathe, as a teacher, is pencil sharpening. NOT ANYMORE! This little beauty arrived yesterday and it is my new favourite thing! Sharpening a whole class set of grey leads and coloured pencils took far less time, and I didn’t end up with ridiculous blisters! Total WIN in my book!

Yes, it’s a bit pricey and yet? For the sake of my sanity? Completely worth it!

Slide3#5

A few weeks back I got a die-cutting machine, and now I’m slightly obsessed. How cute are these stitched borders and the PICKET-FENCE?! I’m already plotting ways to use these for the classroom! I foresee some fun crafts in the future!

Slide4

That’s all from me! Don’t forget to head back over to Doodlebugs Teaching to join in the Five for Friday fun!