Currently May!

Linky_Farley

Linking up with Farley for this month’s Currently linky!

Slide1

LISTENING: Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. And you MUST check out this version (thanks to Shanyn for sharing this on Facebook!):

LOVING: Doing very little today… which is a problem as you’ll see below!

THINKING: I have SO MUCH to do. Like clean. And put away clothes. And plan.

WANTING: To just keep creating pretty things. I’ve been doing ALL the hand lettering of quotes today!

NEEDING: To start writing mid-year reports. Sigh. That’s tomorrow’s big job!

SUMMER: Is a full half-year away for me here in the Southern Hemisphere. I’m really bad at planning that far ahead. Instead I’ll commit to continuing to be creative, hoping for a good next few weeks and dreaming of that far-off Summer! <3

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the links for the month, and thanks for stopping by!

Sig_NewBlog2014

1. I was surprised when I read summer is so far away until I knew you were from Australia!
    I am happy you are having time to create your products! It feels so good to be doing what you want! Enjoy!

2. I love that song too Stef. It makes me feel so happy. Some people driving next to me singing it probably think I’ve lost it. But how can you not sing it when it’s on.
    Don’t even mention report cards! I don’t want to even think about them. Ahhhh.
    Have a wonderful weekend and May 🙂
    Sheri.

3. So sorry about those mid-year reports! I like to wait until I have SO many to do and then kick them all out in one long day. That leaves all the other days to be creative 🙂

4. Oh I would love a day to craft too! I want to make so many things for my room. 🙂

5. Reports – I agree – aargghh
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

6. How often do you need to write reports? I just moved to Australia. We would have to do reports 8 times a year. We had 4 semesters and each semester had a “report card” and a “progress report” (which was mid-term).

I see that you’re an Aussie Teacher! I would love it if you added your blog to our Australian Teachers Blog!

Fishing for Education Blog

• Thanks for the link to the Australian Teachers blog, Stephanie!

We write two reports a year – one at mid-year and one at the end of the year reporting on two term’s (or one semester’s) work.