Five for Friday – March 20, 2015

Linky_F4FBanner

I’m linking up with Kacey for her Five for Friday linky party. Click the banner above to see her Five Things, or to check out the other amazing bloggers!

#1

Surely this was expected, right? This week’s planner pages featuring my other favourite comic heroine, Barbara Gordon (aka Batgirl/Oracle) from DC. A truly fabulous female character in media.

Slide1

#2

I have some truly lovely classroom neighbours. There are six classrooms and two specialist labs in my building, and I teach opposite two Grade 3/4 rooms. Annie is a beautiful, warm and funny colleague with a teaching philosophy that matches my own. She was such a super-sweetie this week, leaving me this fun sushi-themed candy surprise for Monday morning! Just because!

Slide2

#3

This week our phonics focus was ‘d’ and we made concertina-fold dragons (I haven’t got a photo yet – when I do I’ll share it!) that necessitated the use of glitter. So naturally I ended up covered in it! So did the floor.

Slide3

#4

I was home sick today. Just general un-wellness that’s been driving me nuts all week. It was nice just to be able to sleep and relax and do some crafting this afternoon when I felt up to it. I also got a lot of writing done, which helps my mental state, I find. But during one stage of writing, Benny decided to curl up beside me in bed (hiding his face, the cheeky thing) and didn’t move.

Slide4

#5

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen this photo tonight, of my new planner dashboard. It’s white with gold polka dots and is very bright and shiny and makes me smile when I see it. I’m contemplating making some more and adding them to my Etsy store. What do you think?

Slide5Thanks so much for stopping by today – I hope that you have had a fabulous week!

Sig-Stef2015

1. I love your logo with the mouse ears. I found your blog through the linkup and you have some cute products and a very cute blog. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

cheers
    Sandra
    Sandra’s Savvy Teaching Tips

2. Can’t wait to see the dragons! Anything with glitter is fabulous, right? Hoep you are feeling better soon 🙂 Love the planner ideas too 🙂

3. You are so brave to tackle glitter! I have tried it so many times and always regret it. My custodian class it Job Security! Hope you are feeling better!
    Carol