Sunday Showcase – New TPT Packs!

| 0 comments

Title-SundayShowcase

Okay… so technically it’s Monday here, but I didn’t get a chance to do this yesterday!

I’m trying to catch up some blogging, and TPT making and crafting in general, but it’s taking a bit of creative organising on my part.

I did, however, make 2 new products fro my TpT store this weekend, inspired by what my class has been exploring over the last few weeks. We’re 7 weeks into the new school year, and my lovely Foundation class has been working on Letter vs. Word identification, as well as beginning to explore sight words in preparation for the start of our reading program.

Both these products are currently 20% off in my store, as well, for the next 24 hours.

Slide01

Help your little learners to identify letters and words with this simple sort, with a fun St. Patrick’s theme. Use a pocket chart to display the cards, or have students group them on the table. If you require students to record their learning, a recording sheet has been provided!

Simply click on any of the images above to view this pack my TpT store.

Slide01

IMG_2756Practise sight words with this fun game, with an Easter Bunny theme. Simply select the sight word cards you would like your students to practise (there are 124 to choose from, but I would definitely recommend selecting between 24-36 of them for small groups). Include the Egg CRASH cards and put them all in a container and you have a fun reading game.

Click on any of the images to view this game in my store.

I hope everyone’s had a wonderful weekend! I hope to get back into a regular blogging schedule very soon!

Sig_NewBlog2014