September Currently 2014

Linky_Farley

Currently_2014Aug

Listening to  The Blacklist on DVD. I loved this show when it was on TV but sadly fell behind so I’m revisiting and catching up!

Loving that there are 3 weeks until holidays! And I really need a rest. This term has been cuh-RAZY!

Thinking that mentoring a pre-service teacher is a wonderful opportunity to learn a lot about myself as a teacher. Seriously, just watching and then having to give feedback has helped me better understand exactly what I do every day. (And yes, it freaks me out!)

Wanting to get rid of my cold. Seriously. Enough is enough!

Needing to manage my budget… because I don’t. And it’s depressing.

3 trips I want to take are to Canada (to see the wonderful, wonderful Alex!), Philadelphia (to see the wonderful, wonderful Var!) and the Great Barrier Reef before we do something horrible to it and lose it forever.

Don’t forget to head over to Oh’ Boy 4th Grade and join the linky fun!

Sig_NewBlog2014

1. Oooh… Come to Canada! It’s beautiful here! Enjoy your Spring Break. We are just finishing our summer. You should come to Canada for your Spring Break – the Fall here is gorgeous!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

2. Oooohhh I should have put the GBR on my vaca list! Unfortunately you are so right… it might not be around much longer. I hope your 3 weeks go by super fast and you have a relaxing break! I’m just heading back to school for a new school year tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll be feeing that sooner rather than later. 😉

3. I have the same cold – UGH! I pride myself on never getting sick, so I’m trying to ignore it (unsuccessfully). I hope you feel better soon! I had a student teacher last year and I really should have remembered how difficult it was. Next time! Jen 🙂

4. I’ve had a student teacher too! Actually, two of them. I had a third year for 2 weeks, then a first year the following week. It was eye opening to me to remember how much learning pre-service teachers do between first and third year!