So excited!

I have a random sort of post for you today, but I can’t help myself – I just have to share!

Today I had new tables arrive for my classroom!

Now, my old tables were big, round and the spacing between the legs was terrible when I had to sit 5 or more kids on each one. Everyone was just a bit too cramped.

Slide1

I’ve had those old tables for 5 years and nearly got rid of them 2 and a half years ago before they ended up in my room again (and people, there were tears when they reappeared – they’re just not Prep friendly!).

And now…

ClassDesks

Now I have fun-coloured desks that work well in a pod and can be separated, too!

The kiddos were very disappointed they didn’t get to help unstack them this morning (when they arrived), but I promised they would be set up for tomorrow morning and they are!

If you could see me now you would see me bouncing up and down like an idiot! <3

What’s your favourite piece of classroom furniture?

Sig_NewBlog2014

1. Congratulations on your new tables!! Isn’t it amazing how a new piece of furniture/decor can get us excited??? #teacherproblems!! I LOVE how bright and colorful your room is!! Everything looks so kid friendly!! I have another six weeks before I have to go back, but I’ve already decided on a classroom makeover!! Hope you have a great rest of your year!!

Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    http://www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

• Thanks for your comment, Erin!

And yep, furniture does make us happy – especially when it looks fantastic! I confess I am a complete colour fanatic. I don’t really have a room theme, but the closest I could come to one is COLOUR! Lol!

Enjoy your six weeks! You’ll have to take photos of your classroom makeover so we can all see it!!

2. Awesome tables!! What a nice addition to your lovely classroom. I love seeing photos of your room because we are both in a BER building and I can see parts of your room that are similar to mine. My favourite piece of classroom furniture is my half-donut shaped small group teaching table. I call it my “conference table” because I have student conferences there as well as doing guided reading there.

Such a fantastically colourful room you have!

Jemima
    Luck’s Little Learners