Sunday (Life)Style… on Wednesday!

Title-SundayStyle

Just to confuse EVERYONE I’m putting up another Sunday (Life)Style post, on a Wednesday, because Youtube was not playing nice and it’s taken me this long to get the video I’d originally planned up for the post.

(I would have held it over until next week, but I have a couple of subscription boxes that I thought I’d do for this coming Sunday’s post….)

SO, you get a mid-week post from me. Or, feel free to bypass it.

But this video is a show-and-tell/haul video from my recent purchase from Priceline – all skincare products because 2 weekends ago they had a deal that if you spent $65 you automatically received a bag full of $340 worth of skincare products (and they weren’t kidding). If you’re in to that kind of thing, feel free to watch!

(You should still be able to access this on Youtube, although it’s unlisted so you can’t search for it. I’m new to this whole Youtube thing, so bear with me while I learn!)

And before you go, leave me a comment saying YAY or NAY on a video for my subscription boxes this weekend (I just got my Wantable Accessories box for June, plus 3 Color boxes from Memebox – a Korean subscription service). If you guys aren’t liking the videos, I’ll just take photos and detail it out for everyone!

Happy Mid-Week!

Sig_NewBlog2014

1. Cool haul! So much stuff in that bag.

I’ve given up on the Wantable subscription, I really didn’t like anything in my last two boxes. Such a shame, because it is so much fun!!

• Aw, that sucks, Jemima! I was actually pleasantly surprised by my most recent box (because I skipped the last month), but I’m going to give it a rest for a couple of months, too, to save money. It does take a bit of playing with the profile quiz and also the reviews as well. (I keep raving about the scarves, because I’m addicted to scarves, and I keep getting them – which is a good thing!)

2. I love your videos 🙂