CURRENTLY June, 2014

Linky_Farley

Slide1

LISTENING TO JennieBellie art tutorial videos on youtube. Youtube’s kind of become my nighttime, wind-down, background noise. I’ve been enjoying JennieBellie’s art videos because she’s so creative. I wish I could be half as creative as her.

LOVING that I’ve finished writing my first draft of reports and they’re in the process of being proof-read. Very soon, they’ll be complete and I can breathe a little easier.

THINKING that life is very stressful at the moment and it’s a whole lot of things. A lot of family/personal stuff, plus reports and taking on a CAFE training seminar and my work with the graduates at the school. I’m floundering a bit and when I get like this I feel very reluctant to do blog stuff and other things in general. Just feeling pretty flat. Working on improving things, though.

WANTING some ‘me’ time. 4 weeks until holidays!

NEEDING some inspiration. I’ve been desperately racking my brain to come up with some fun and creative learning activities and packs for TpT but I think with all the stress it’s just not happening for me at the moment.

WINTER BUCKET LIST (because it’s Winter here, not Summer):
1) I want to write. All the time. It’s kind of absurd, but I’m enjoying every second of it.
2) I want to create things. My biggest problem is I don’t know WHAT to create. Lol!
3) My goal is to focus on the good things. Life’s too short to be anything other than positive, right?

Alright, my friends. I hope to be back on a regular posting schedule soon!

Sig_NewBlog2014

1. Annyeong Haseyo from Korea! You’re not that far from me in Australia! I’m teaching English in South Korea for a year. You sound just like me. I LOVE “me” time! Hope you get some soon!
    Angela
    http://southernfriedteachin.blogspot.com/

2. I can totally relate to your “thinking.” I have had a lot of stress lately, especially with my family. You have the right idea…. focus on the good! Life IS short, so focus the positive and what is going RIGHT. I’ll keep you in my thoughts/prayers.

3. Hope some of the stress goes away. Definitely an awesome feeling to have reports done!!

Jemima
    Luck’s Little Learners