Freebie fonts for the classroom!

| 0 comments

Hi all, it’s been a while.

I have been on holidays, but I confess that I’ve not been doing a whole lot (other than SHOPPING!) because I’ve really needed to decompress after the first term. Yes, it’s been one of those starts to the year.

However, I have completed all my planners for Term 2 (with the exception of my weekly breakdowns). I still have a couple of pre-tests to modify for my Grade 1s and a whole stack of laminating and cutting out to do.

But besides that I’ve done a LOT of shopping (hello, new wardrobe!) and a lot of creative writing (I write in an online game and despite starting with only one character in December I may have picked up another 2 along the way…!). I’ve also ordered my new Erin Condren planner for July 2014-June-2015 to replace my current one when it runs out this term, and I have a brand new Kikki-K Personal Planner, too, which I’m planning on using for organising the rest of my life and blogging and so forth. If you’d like pictures of those once they arrive, just let me know and I’m happy to share my attempt to get myself organised!

But, in the meantime, I have some font freebies for you!

(Note: I’m considering condensing my fonts into a single file on TpT, but that will take some time on my part. If that happens, I will let you all know!)

Title-FreebieFonts

MGL_CarrotWriter

MGL Carrot Writer is available for free in my TeachersPayTeachers store. This font is perfect for headings/titles, alphabet matching cards, etc. I wouldn’t recommend it for large chunks of text because it could appear cluttered, but it definitely works for sprucing up titles and adding a bit of seasonal flair to your activity pages! Click the image above to go directly to the download.

MGL_SmileyWriter

MGL Smiley Writer is only available on my Miss Galvin Learns Facebook page (scroll down a few posts and you’ll see the above image with a link in the comments). This was to celebrate my Facebook page reaching 2000 likes which is BEYOND THRILLING for me!

If you don’t follow me on Facebook yet, make sure you do (don’t forget to hover over the like and select Get Notifications and Add to Interests Lists to ensure you don’t miss any future freebies!

I’m hoping to be back soon with a review of the new Targeting Maths K app. I also have another Wantable Box (do people want to see it?)

Also… I’ve been floating the idea of doing a video post for my blog. Is that something you would be interested in seeing? And if so, what sort of content would you like to see (i.e.: a show and tell/demonstration of my products, a Q&A sessions, etc)?

Freebie Fridays