The CYBER Monday Sale Is Coming!

| 0 comments

( Graphics by Kate Hadfield, Fonts by Kimberly Gerswein, Banner made by Clever Classroom )

Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock for the last week or so, you’ll know that TeachersPayTeachers is hosting it’s Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale from 2/12-3/12.

My store, Miss Galvin Learns, will be on sale for 20% – and TpT will chip in an additional 10% on top (when you use the code CYBER at checkout) for a total of 28% off all my products!

That’s not a bad deal!

I’ve been busy adding wishlisted items to my cart, as well as finding new little gems that I want to purchase.

If you’re in the market for some holiday-themed activities, I’ve got a few bargains hiding around in my store – some of which are my biggest sellers.

First up, a newbie:

A pocket-chart poem perfect for a literacy center, or whole group task. Optional recording pages/poetry pages included, along with pocket-chart cards. For only $1.50 (full price), it’ll be a total steal on sale! Click on the image to see the previews on TpT.

A selection of math and writing centers, perfect for the holiday season! Perfect for K-1!

12 holiday-themed, literacy activities. Perfect for First Graders!

If your kiddos love labelling tasks, then they’ll love these labelling mats! (Note, this pack is included in my Christmas Fun pack, above!)

Plus, don’t forget about my holiday-themed freebies: An Elf’s Life, Christmas In the Gum Trees and Christmas Roll, Add & Stamp.

What have you added to your cart?