Christmas Down Under Blog Hop, with freebie!

Hello, my friends!

If you’re seeing this blog post then you’ve either just stumbled onto my blog through the Christmas Down Under blog hop, or you’re a regular visitor. Either way, a HUGE welcome to you all! (If you missed any previous stops, please start at Mrs. Ward’s Land of the Little Learners.)

There are a total of 8 fun blogs and pages to visit where you can find some great Aussie Christmas-themed freebies for your classrooms.

This is stop Number 7 – nearly at the end. But don’t despair – you’ll find 2 fun freebies below before you hop on to your last stop! Just click on the images to download each item.

Christmas in the Gum Trees is a great sight word practise game, featuring 220 Dolch sight words and the iconic native Aussie animal, the koala. These sight word cards are versatile – while I have outlined a specific game (where students have one group of cards, along with some Gum Leaf! cards and practise reading the sight words to keep the cards, or returning them to the pile if they pull a Gum Leaf) they can be used in multiple ways.

My second freebie for you is not a new freebie, but one some of you might have missed before:

This blog hop (and its’ freebies) will be available and open until Christmas Day, so grab them while you can!

I hope you’ve enjoyed your goodies from my blog – I’d love to hear from you (either in the comments, or via feedback on TpT). Comments make me smile!

It’s time now for you to hop along to your next, and final, stop: Rosie’s facebook page, Green Grubs Garden Club (Hug a Bug Kiwi)!

Happy Holidays!

1. Love your freebies, Steph! I shall definitely be using your game this week!! x Jody

2. Thank you so much for sharing your freebies – love them! I’ve also really enjoyed rummaging around your blog – love your classroom Halloween set up….the carpet was amazing! Happy Holidays :-)

3. Wow, your freebie is so cute! Thanks! Following you by email, it’s great to find some Aussie teacher bloggers!