Clipart Giveaway!

How do I spent my first, non-Public Holiday day of term holidays? At school. Cleaning. Organising.

You know… the usual.

More particularly, I was labelling, cataloguing and ordering my classroom library. I got through most of my fiction picture books. Need to tackle non-fiction books, chapter books and levelled readers next week. Plus, labelling the containers. Check it out:

Pink boxes = general fiction picture books // Green boxes = favourite series

Aussie authors and books on the top shelf, chapter books (next 2 shelves), favourite authors/star wars/tv and movie books on the last shelf

And now for something completely awesome!

Who loves clipart?

Who loves clipart by Graphics from the Pond? (Insert a mental picture of me jumping up and down like a crazy person!)

The very lovely Mel, from Graphics from the Pond, has a fabulous new set of borders out: Double Trouble Borders!

To celebrate, Mel and I would LOVE to giveaway a set of these fabulous borders to one lucky person!

We would really love for you all to join in!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1. WOW! Your classroom library looks great! I REALLY want to win the borders too!!!

• Thanks, Alison! It’s a work in progress (constantly, it seems), but I’ve got a system that I think will be easy for the kids to use. I’ll post about it when it’s all finished. I think I need to invest in some more bookshelves eventually, because my book trolley is irking me at the moment because the kids can’t see all the books in each tub. Sigh.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

2. I am follower of both TPT stores. Both links for the giveaway link to Mel’s store.

3. Thank you both for a great giveaway.