Monday Made It

I’m linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It for the first time! (You know, having actually made something this weekend!)

I’ve literally becoming obsessed with Washi tape (so many cute designs and colours…!) and have started to Pin lots of ideas to my board Washi-nspired. Here’s one idea I’ve become particularly enamoured with:

See pin here.

Seriously, how cute are these fold-back clips?!

So, clearly, I could not resist, what with my growing collection of washi tape that’s been sitting in a drawer, begging to be used.

I found some super-cute, coloured fold-back clips from K-Mart and this great washi tape from Typo and voila!

I now have a cute collection of fold-back clips to add to my classroom collection.

(Beware, I may go on a fold-back clip decorating frenzy…!)

1. I found you through Monday Made It and I love those clips!!! Very impressive :o)

Thanks for the fun idea!

Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

2. What is this tape and where do I find it? It looks fantastic! I LOVE your clips!

Alison

• It’s like patterned masking tape – you can put it on pretty much anything. I buy it from Typo or online from different stores on Etsy. I’ve also been decorating pegs and other bits and pieces. You can write on it and peel it off things easily, too!

3. These are so cute, I need some.

Terri
    The First Grade Princess

4. I just liked your facebook page after finding you through Made it Monday! Love the clips!