Now that I’m home I’ve finally been able to finish my valentines-themed Literacy Centers pack!
This pack includes 7 centers, perfect for use during February. Each center includes a recording sheet (or more than one option).
- Such a Sweet Alphabet: ordering letters of the alphabet, sorting uppercase and lowercase letters, sorting consonants and vowels.
- Such Sweet ABC Order: 9 valentines-themed words to alphabetise and record.
- Such Sweet Nouns: sorting (18) nouns
- Such Sweet Compound Words: 16 compound word puzzles
- Such Sweet Contractions: matching ‘not’ contraction
- Such Sweet Sentences: 6 beginnings and 6 endings for students to make their own sentences
- Such Sweet Comma Pies: perfect for practising using commas in a sentence – students create their own designer pie, using commas to separate the ingredients
I’m so excited to use these activities with my kiddos (although some will be later on, since we only start our new year on the 31st January!).
To celebrate my new pack I’m having a SALE in my TpT store! You can get
20% off everything!
That definitely includes Such Sweet Language.
And, because I love giving away things I’m giving one person the chance to win a copy of Such Sweet Language. Simply leave me a comment (including your email) and tell my your favourite valentines activity. CLOSED