Santa’s Little Helper Blog Hop!

| 1 Comment

One of the best parts of blogging this year has been meeting a FANTASTIC group of Australian teacher-bloggers who’ve offered me a wonderful friendship. I can’t say how thankful I am for finding them online – it’s been a wonderful experience.

That experience has prompted this wonderful blog hop, showcasing the talents of these teachers – which can be used and implemented across the globe!

So, in honour of the end of the year – and the current chillier season in the Northern Hemisphere – I’m happy to share with you my Polar Bear Sight Words activity. Perfect for PreK-K students.

40 sight words from Dolch List 1 are included in sight word cards, plus 7 recording sheets for students to write these sight words in letter boxes. Click the image above to visit TpT to download for free.

As we near the end of the school year (here in Australia), and many of you are approaching your holiday break this is not only a great time for reflection, but also for a range of fun, easy and engaging activities for our students. I know you’ll find something to meet the needs of your students along the way.

Click the link below to visit the next stop along this blog hop, the lovely Tania, from Mrs Poultney’s Ponderings.

And don’t forget to follow this hop all the way through to end up at Shanyn’s FABULOUS giveaway. There are some wonderful prizes up for grabs!

Freebie Fridays

One Comment

1. Hi,
    Great to see another Aussie blog!
    Thanks,
    Bec Young