Super Saturday!

| 1 Comment

It’s hard to believe that there is just 20 more (school) days until the end of the teaching year.

First thing on Monday morning I think I’ll make Count-down Paper Chains with my students so that we can display them on our back wall and count down the days until the end of the year. (I promise to take a photo!)

Not only that, but next week we have our final Prep Transition session (for the 2013 incoming Prep children) and I’ll finally get to meet my students… and find out whether I’m teaching Prep or Prep/1 next year! (That’s actually an important bit of information!) It’s all very exciting. I’ve been involved in 3 out of the 4 Transition sessions this year, and they’re a lovely group of students. Next year will be great!

Don’t forget: I have my ‘sneaky’ Giveaway ending in just a few hours – it’s easy to join in and you can win your choice of one of my paid products on TpT/TN!

However – I do have a fabulous freebie for you today, just in time for Christmas!

Freebie Fridays

A new, FREE font - MGL Write Well for Santa 

Click on the image to download it!

And don’t forget – 2 fabulous sales over the next few days!

Up to 35% off my TeachersNotebook Store. (24/11 – 26/11)

Up to 28% off my TeachersPayTeachers Store(26/11 – 27/11)

I also snuck a new item into both stores last night – an early Valentine’s Day craft (or even just to celebrate the wonderful people in our lives!):

Find on TeachersNotebook and TeachersPayTeachers

One Comment

1. Wow, 20 days left! So jealous! :-)

That is a very cute font. I’m glad I found you today!

I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog to see what you have to do!