3-Day Sale (TN) & Cyber Monday + Tuesday Sale (TpT) & Sneaky Giveaway!

| 1 Comment

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Please know that I am thankful to have met and know all of you.

Second of all, this upcoming week is massive! This Saturday – Monday, my TeachersNotebook store will be on sale for 25% off plus 10% extra. And, on Monday and Tuesday, my TeachersPayTeachers store will be on sale for 28% off! I’m linking up with The 3AM Teacher to help promote the TpT sale – so don’t forget to visit some of the fantastic stores and add to your wish lists! I’m also linking up with Blog Hoppin’ – because it’s important to spread the love (especially on a Thanksgiving weekend!)!

I’ve been working hard lately to upload as many activities and activity packs as I can to my store (and still have a few in the works at the moment!). Here’s a small reminder of what’s there already, plus an in-depth look at my new Christmas Literacy pack, perfect for Firsties!

And now for my new Christmas-themed Literacy pack:

Find on TeachersNotebook and TeachersPayTeachers

Click on pictures for an enlarged preview! 

Snowflake compound word matching activity.

Dolch Sight Words (Lists 1-6). Use for Memory, Snap, Word Work, Read the Room, etc.

Mitten Match – contraction matching activity.

Fix the Sentence – 3 telling & 3 asking sentences. Students correct capitalisation and punctuation.

Read & Copy holiday sentences. Great for reading and handwriting.

6 Silly Sentence Sorts, each with 3 options. (Cut/paste/write/colour, cut/paste/colour, cut/paste/illustrate)

Label Christmas (included in this pack).

Holiday letter writing packs.

3 class books – The Night Santa Came to School, I thought I saw Rudolph and Holiday Wishes.

Short and Long Vowel sorting sheets.

Ten Little Reindeer poem and cloze activity.

I hope that it may of be use in your classrooms!

And for those of you who’ve made it to the end of this post… a special GIVEAWAY just for you! Pin one (or more!) of my products and go in the draw to win ANY item of your choosing from my store!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

One Comment

1. Pingback: Super Saturday! | Miss Galvin Learns...