I Have, Who Has? (Winter Edition)

Hello my friends!

Tonight I have fabulous news to share with you all! Today I received an on-going (permanent) position at my school! (After 3 years of contract work, this is SO exciting!)

I’m also bringing you a brand new activity pack – perfect for the current Northern Hemisphere Winter months.

Purchase on TeachersPayTeachers and TeachersNotebook

I only discovered this fun game format this year and I’ve fallen in love with it! It’s perfect for introducing and reviewing topics across multiple curriculum areas, and can be playing as a whole class and a small group.

My pack includes 4 sets of I have, who has? number cards, plus recording sheets for math centers.

• Counting by 1s, 0-20
  • Counting by 2s, 2-48
  • Counting by 5s, 5-120
  • Counting by 10s, 10-240

The super-cute clipart is from Mel at From the Pond, backgrounds from Maree Truelove and The 3AM Teacher.

Stay tuned this weekend as I preview my Christmas Time Is Coming and Label the Alphabet packs!

How’s YOUR week going?

1. Congratulations on your permanent position! Way to go!

2. Miss Galvin, huge congratulations on your permanent position, you certainly earned it! The school made a correct decision. You have passion on fun learning and teaching. I know kids are all love you and they are so lucky to have you at their early learning stage. I wish we had more teachers like you.

3. Congratulations on your permanent position!

Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

4. Stefanie,
    It was never in doubt with me. Congratulations on the permanent position. Your love of the children and education is flowing all the time. Shine On!

5. Congratulations Stephanie! You must be very excited.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun