This week at school we’re promoting Wellbeing Week. There’s a whole range of activities that we’re doing in the classroom to celebrate social, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Today was World Kindness Day.
As a school we each created a Kindness Leaf, a leaf decorated with what kindness means to us. I was very proud of my kiddos, who came up with some really thoughtful ideas, including:
- helping others when they’re hurt
- inviting others to play with them
- saying lots of nice things
- saying hello to everyone
The leaves will be collated into a whole school display in our Hall, which we’ll see every week during our whole school assembly time.
To celebrate World Kindness Day I’ve put together this little freebie pack for you:
This pack contains:
- Templates for a class book (including colour and black and white versions of a front cover)
- 3 optional writing templates for the class book
- 2 options for creating your own Kindness Tree
Click on the picture above, or here, to download this freebie.
Also, I’ve been rather busy lately creating my own fonts. It’s seriously addictive!
However, for those of you who don’t follow my TpT store (nudge, nudge!), I’ve recently uploaded a few of those fonts for FREE!
They’re all free – and available for commercial use, as long as you link back to my TpT store. I’d also love your feedback, if you have a moment.