Mad Monday Maths & 2 Freebies

… or at least that’s what I’d call it if I’d had my class today (and not a Curriculum Day).

I humbly bring you a new product and a freebie to match.

Purchase on TeachersPayTeachers or TeachersNotebook

For those of you who are not familiar with the BUMP games – they’re simply an addition game using 2 dice to find a total. Students cover up the total on the board with a counter. If their partner also rolls that number they can BUMP the person off!

Great addition practise for young students.

This pack features 7 themed BUMP boards – veggie garden, garden insects, rainbows, Autumn leaves, pumpkin patches, Easter and owls. (All, save for the owls, have a blackline version included.)

The first 2 people to leave a comment with their favourite Maths game will get a free copy of this pack! (Don’t forget to leave your email address!)

FREEBIE #1

Click here to download a free BUMP game board

FREEBIE #2

Tomorrow is the Melbourne Cup (hooray for public holidays for horse races!), and to celebrate with my students we’ll be designing names for race horses, designing jockey jumpers, and writing about the long weekend (my kiddos will have had 4 days off!) on Cup-inspired paper. Click here (or on the pic above) to download this freebie!

Please note that these files are for your personal and classroom use only. Please do not distribute or share this file.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Freebie Fridays
and don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! Lots of great prizes to be won!

1. My favorite math game is 10′s Go Fish. It’s a game we use in our Investigations program at school. It’s just like Go Fish but you make 10′s instead. It is so good for their making tens skills.
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

2. My favourite math game is roll & cover :)
    cheriemae@gmail.com