Sale, Giveaway & Classroom Photos

TeachersPayTeachers Store // TeachersNotebook Store

To celebrate the Halloween season, I’m joining in with other TpT and TN sellers and having a sale in my store! Just click  on the links above to visit my stores and receive 20% off all my products!

Even though my Clustrmap is still waiting to catch up – I’ve officially had OVER 3000 visitors to my humble little blog! This is terribly exciting for me, and so I’m going to host a giveaway to celebrate (because who doesn’t love free things?!).

If you would like to contribute a prize for the giveaway, please send me an email (galvin.stefanie.s@edumail.vic.gov.au) with the following details:

1. What you’d like to contribute
  2. Your preferred email
  3. Your blog/Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter (really, whatever you’d like included!)
  4. Your TpT/TeachersNotebook store

I really hope that there are a few people interested, because this could be amazing fun!

I’ll keep collecting contributions until the end of November 1st (whenever I get home!).

Inspired by this Pin

On Saturday my colleague and I spent a few hours making 8 batches of orange playdough to give our students as a cute Halloween treat this Wednesday. (I’m not a huge fan of giving out lollies and sugar to kids – especially when some of them will get lots of it ANYWAY!) But these Pumpkin Playdough treats turned out beautifully and can be stored and reused!

Inspired by Melanie from Frog Spot!

So, I totally stole this idea from Mel – because it was too darn cute, and Australian to boot! Plus, she had an adorable freebie writing template to use.

My kids had great fun designing their own Wombat Stew recipes (most choosing a combination of story ingredients and spooky additions!).

Thanks for the great idea, Mel!

1. Wow! Your pumpkins look amazing, and what a great idea! And I am LOVING the Wombat Stew photos. It is amazing to see ideas being used in other classrooms – thank you SO much!